LARVITA 2012 Training School: Biological basis for improving fish larvae quality
(Informação em inglês)
Público-alvo: young researchers (mostly PhD students, young pos-docs and late stage MSc students) but also industry representatives. Max. 25 participants.
Tópicos do Curso:
- Fish Reproduction
- Microbiology and larviculture
- Larval immunology
- Growth and muscle differentiation
- Ossification and malformations
- Digestive physiology
- Larval nutrition and feeding
1) highlight the most recent developments in each topic;
2) promote a strong interaction between proactive trainees working in different aspects of Biological basis for improving fish larvae quality and highly experienced academics.
Datas: 5 - 7 Dezembro 2012, CCMAR - University of Algarve (Faro, Portugal)
Mais informações: www.larvanet.org
Comité de Organização: Cláudia Aragão, Sofia Engrola, Maria Teresa Dinis, Luís Conceição