Marine Evolution 2
It is with great regret that we must inform you of our decision to postpone (NOT CANCEL!!) MarineEvolution2020.
As you will guess, this is due to the various uncertainties we all face in the current COVID-19 situation.
At this point, we can only say that our intention is to postpone the meeting until 2021, probably around the same time of year.
We’ll maintain the website and this mailing list active and endeavour to provide more information as soon as we can in the coming months.
We hope that you and your loved ones are all staying safe at this time,
With regards from the organizing committee